Best Internet History Tracker for iPhone and Android
Our internet history can reveal a lot about us. From what we search to the kind of websites we access, it can provide so much information about us and our psychology. This is one of the main reasons parents use an internet history tracker to know about their kids' browsing history. Also, many concerned individuals do the same to track the internet activities of their spouse, siblings, significant others, and more. This post will teach you how to use an internet history tracker for Android and iOS devices.
The best Internet history tracker for Android
If you are looking for the best internet history tracker for Android, you should undoubtedly give mSpy a try. It is a highly reliable and secure spying solution that can track various kinds of activities on the target device. For instance, you can access the device’s real-time location, call logs, browser history, social media activity, media files, and more from its web-based dashboard. To use its Internet history tracker, follow these steps:
- 1Go to mSpy’s website right here and create your account by providing some necessary information.
- 2Furthermore, you need to provide a few details about the target Android device to complete the setup.
- 3Now, you need to unlock the target Android device and go to its Settings > Security to turn on the download from third-party sources.
- 4Great! You are almost there. Just visit mSpy’s website from any browser on the target device and download its APK version.
- 5Afterward, you can install the app on the device and sign-in using your credentials.
- 6Furthermore, you need to grant specific permissions to the app to track your device.
- 7Once you are done, you can delete the app icon and let it run in stealth mode.
- 8You can now visit its web-based dashboard and log-in with your credentials to access all the information related to the target device.
- 9From the left panel, click on the option of “Browser History”. This will provide an in-depth view of all the websites visited on the target device on various dates.
The best Internet history tracker for iPhone
Like Android, you can also use mSpy to track various activities on an iOS device. It has an excellent internet history tracker tool for iPhone that can be accessed remotely anytime. Even if the user has turned on private browsing on their iPhone, the spying tool can track their activity without getting detected. Besides browser history, you can also track iPhone’s contacts, call logs, messages, WhatsApp, notes, and many more. You can follow these instructions to use its internet history tracker.
- 1To start with, visit mSpy’s official website right here and go to its sign-up page to create a new account.
- 2As you will proceed with the setup, you need to provide some necessary information regarding the target iPhone you wish to spy on.
- 3To start monitoring, you have to log-in by providing the correct credentials of the iCloud account of the target device. Remember, you need to sign-in using the iCloud ID and password of the account in sync with your target device.
- 4That’s it! You can now track all sorts of activities related to the target device just by visiting mSpy’s dashboard.
- 5Click on the “Browser History” option from the left panel. This will provide an extensive list of all the websites visited on the target iPhone for its date and time.
- 6To save your time, you can even look for a specific keyword on the search bar or filter these results regarding a particular time duration.
As you can see, by taking the assistance of mSpy, you can easily track any Android or iOS device. The tool is already compatible with all the leading devices and will make it easier for you to track them on a real-time basis. Not just as an internet history tracker, you can use mSpy to track various other activities and information on the target device. It is a complete spying solution and will certainly help you keep a constant eye on your loved ones.