Flexispy Reviews and the Best Flexispy Alternative
FlexiSPY is an advanced phone application and system software built for the sole purpose of spying and tracking smartphone activities. FlexiSPY is undoubtedly one of the leading names in the phone spying business since 2005 with many Flexispy reviews and has made a profound reputation. It is one of the best Smartphone spying software with several interesting features to its credit, unlike the available Flexispy alternatives. The app has a computer version and is compatible with major smartphone Operating systems as well. Flexispy does not work on all operating systems versions, and it mostly works with the latest ones. It is compatible with Android 4.0 and upwards, iOS up to version 9.1, Blackberry from version 5.0 upwards and Windows 7 upwards, and Mac OS X 10.9 to Sierra 10.12.
FlexiSPY Features and Price
Flexispy is relatively easy to install, although you need to have the app installed on both the target device and the monitoring device. After installation on the target device, you should make it go into stealth mode so it will be unseen, then login to the monitoring device to track its activities.
Flexispy is one of the most expensive spying software in the open market, although you may not have to pay additional tax and VAT since the company is not US-based. It offers three different plans and no free trial, but it does have a 10-day money-back guarantee policy. Below is a break-down of the available plans:
Flexispy reviews: Pros and Cons
Over the years, several written Flexispy reviews from several tech websites like www.toptenreviews.com, www.top10spysoftware.com, www.phonesspy.com mention a few, including a suggestion for Flexispy alternatives. We will be looking into some of the pros and cons of this program revised by experts.
User Reviews of Flexispy
I had to spend a lot of time trying to install it on the phone. Not very convenient. However, it works ok and seems to be undetectable – my cheating boyfriend has no clue so far.
What a great product!
Overrated. Half the features don't work, and the smartphone's connection is once a day at best.
The Best Flexispy Alternative 2021
Flexispy is a costly app, one of its significant cons that have been seen in Flexispy reviews by experts and users. However, another less expensive app that can give Flexispy a run for its money with equally impressive and even better features is mSpy. mSpy is the best Flexispy alternative that you can use to monitor Android and iOS devices without hassles. You can use it to spy on high-end flagship devices like iPhone, Samsung, HTC, LG, Lenovo, Google Nexus, Sony, and many more. Some of the qualities and features that make it the best Flexispy alternative:
How to use the Flexispy alternative mSpy
For Android Phones
- 1To start with, you need to purchase a premium version of mSpy. You should create an account and choose the right plan to purchase.
- 2After the registration, a setup wizard page is brought up, which requires filling in all the information, including the name of the target phone owner to be monitored and the OS it runs on.
- 3On the target device, go to settings and under the “security” tab, enable “Unknown sources” and click on “ok” to complete.
- 4Now download the app to be installed on the target device to be monitored from mspy.com.
- 5Once the download is complete, install the app on the device and launch it.
- 6On the home screen of the app, the login page is brought up. Sign in and then click on “Start” to activate the device administrator service. Ensure that all permissions are granted for maximum effectiveness. As soon as the process is completed, it would delete the app icon.
- 7After completing the target device's installation, you can now login to the mSpy program from your computer or phone to view the target phone's activities.
- 8The dashboard displays the name of the device being monitored, and for the first time viewing the control panel, it takes quite some time to load, but it gets faster after the first time.
- 9The dashboard displays tabs of the activities that it could monitor.
- 1Create a mspy account and subscribe for a premium service.
- 2After registration and subscription, follow the setup wizard to set up information about the target device to be monitored.
- 3Fill in the device owner's name and select the device OS as iOS and click on next.
- 4On the next page, an iCloud login page would be seen and enter the target device's iCloud account's login credentials.
- 5Ensure that iCloud backup and syncing is activated on the target device.
- 6You can now access the control panel to view the activities on the target device by syncing after a few minutes of the first login.
- 7After syncing, you can now successfully track and monitor the target device’s activities.
This article has established that Flexispy is quite expensive and requires jail-breaking or rooting to function, as written in several Flexispy Reviews. mSpy is the best Flexispy alternative that is less expensive, straightforward, and requires no rooting or jail-breaking to perform excellently. mSpy is also a very user friendly and easy to understand user interface. It sure is worth a try and an app worthy of your money.
Reminders: All apps or tools introduced in this article shall be for legal use only. Please follow the Terms & Use and End User License Agreement (EULA) before trying any of them. Users should bear any consequences of improper use.