How to Block a Website on Safari
When you are in a place of power or have the duties of being in control of a specific denomination or group of individuals, it is only logical to ensure a maximum productivity level and prevent any form of moral decadence that might be a distraction. For example, as a parent, it is an obligation you must fulfill to keep your children in check from all forms of influence that might affect their social, moral, academic, and intellectual well-being. Though the internet might be the best source of endless information and knowledge, it is also loaded with a bunch of morally wrong and also distracting websites.
A parent might want to know how to block a website on Safari in an iPhone, iPad, or MacBook like porn, movies, or even some social media sites to prevent their children from being distracted or addicted to explicit contents to aid their academic and moral excellence. In an office or an organization, it might also be necessary to block access to certain websites through the organization's network to ensure that workers work when they work and avoid all distractions from some websites by ensuring Safari blocks the website. This article will look into how to block websites on Safari while using any Apple products like iPhone, iPad, iPods, and Mac.
How to block a website on safari (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
The easy part of blocking websites on Safari is that it does not require any additional third party application to carry out this simple task. Apple products allow Safari to block websites that you do not want to view. Apple’s Safari blocks websites that are added to blacklists. It could also prevent access to all websites except the ones that have been allowed, that is, white-listed. You can do all this right from your iPhone settings and parental controls. Here are the steps involved in blocking a website on Safari on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- 1Look for the “Settings” app launcher on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and click on it.
- 2Scroll until you see “General Settings” and tap it.
- 3Click on “Restrictions” to view restriction settings available on the device.
- 4Now click on “Enable Restrictions” to enable you to access the settings if not already enabled.
- 5You would see a prompt to enter a four-digit password, ensure that it is a password that is unknown by the party you are trying to block websites on Apple’s Safari.
- 6The restriction manager would prompt you to re-enter the password again for confirmation.
- 7After a successful password has been established, under the “Allowed Contents” option, click on “Websites” to start specifications on the blocking process.
- 8Click on “Limit Adult Content” to ensure Safari blocks websites with adult contents automatically.
- 9You may also add a specific website of your choice under the “Never allow” option by clicking on “Add a website”.
- 10Type in the URL of the website you wish to block.
- 11After typing the website, you can now tap “Done” to complete the blacklisting process.
- 12To add more websites to the list, you can repeat the processes and click on “Done” as soon as you are through.
- 13You may have to add all the available domains of a particular website if they do have different devices like mobile, tablet, and a computer because the blacklist works with only the domain specified.
- 14To block all websites except specified ones, you can tap on the “specific websites only” option and then click on “Add websites” as well.
- 15Click on done after adding the website, and only the added website will be accessible while it will block other websites.
How to block a website on Safari (Mac)
How to block websites on safari by initiating Parental Controls on Mac OS X computer is relatively easy to setup. Like on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod, it is also an inbuilt preference and restriction settings to prevent access to all adult content websites, block access to specific websites, or block access to all websites except specified ones completely. It even sometimes blocks all secured websites, even those you never intended to block. You can block websites on safari by following these steps:
- 1Click on the Apple menu logo and select “System Preferences”.
- 2Tap the “Parental Controls” option and then click the “Lock” icon on the bottom left corner.
- 3When prompted, enter the admin password, select a user account from the list, or add a different account by clicking on the “+” sign.
- 4On the new window, click on the “web” tab and then tap on “Try to Limit Access to Adult Websites Automatically” to block most websites with unsafe and explicit or adult content.
- 5You can specify websites to be blocked by clicking on the “Customize” button and then click the “+” sign to enter the specific website.
- 6You can deselect other browser apps by clicking the “Apps” tab, expanding other apps, and deselecting the other web browsers since these apps bypass the parental control settings.
- 7Click the “lock” button again to prevent changes without the password.
mSpy: The Best Mobile Phone Hacking Tool
мшпион is one of the best readily available mobile hacking programs available in the open market for smartphones. Its diverse features and ability to hack a wide range of mobile devices effortlessly. It can easily hack and access information on mobile devices like Samsung, Sony, HTC, Lenovo, Google Nexus, and LG Huawei, among others, including iPhone. It extracts information, including location through GPS on iPhone and other Android phones. You can use mSpy to hack information such as call logs, contacts, read messages, or even third-party social media apps like WhatsApp, track location, and many more. You can also use mSpy to view browser histories on a target phone. You can use it to access browsing histories and bookmarks on browsers like Safari on an iPhone.
To monitor browser history and bookmarks, Следуй этим шагам:
- 1First, create a mSpy account.
- 2After registration, follow the setup process to ensure that the target phone's information has been entered correctly, like the Phone's OS.
- 3After following the setup process, you should now see the target phone's details with a list panel on the left.
- 4Click on the “Browser History” tab, and this will display the details on the right.
For whatever reason, you wish to block the website on Safari, either for parental control reasons or to caution yourself from accessing certain websites, or even prevent your staff from accessing certain websites. The bottom line is that we all need a check on our freedom sometimes to prevent us from straying.