How to View iPhone Call History?
Technology is incredible as we are well aware of; it has helped make many activities easy and at our fingertips. The advent of smartphones was a massive milestone in electronic device inventions. Still, it can sometimes be frustrating when you seem unable to do something (especially when it should be easy) like seeing call history on your iPhone. I'll try to show you a couple of easy steps to view iPhone call history on your local device storage or iCloud even after deleting it from your device. I will also go into how to view others' iPhone call history using some spy tool just in case you want to investigate, or be a snoop or probably do it just because you can.
How to View my call history?
Viewing Call history from iPhone
First of all, let’s start with the easiest part of seeing call history on iPhone, which is immediately viewing recent call logs directly from your device call history.
- 1First, make sure your iPhone is on the home screen. If not, quickly press the home button to show the default home screen.
- 2Look to the bottom part of your screen and locate the “phone” icon amongst the four applications found there (it’s usually the first app to the left) and click the icon.
- 3A new screen will pop-up, which sometimes might be your contact list or favorite contacts. At the bottom of the screen (usually the second option from the left), you should see a time-like icon with the title “recent” written under it; tap the icon to view.
- 4You should see your recent iPhone call history, including FaceTime arranged in descending order. At the top of the page are two tabs, namely ‘All’ and ‘Missed’ to display.
- 5You can also tap the blue circle icon with the letter "I", which appears on each of the call logs right side. By doing that, you can get more information and further actions about the calls, such as time of the call, returning the call, adding a number to contacts, or even blocking the number.
Viewing Call history from iCloud
Like most smartphone companies, Apple synchronizes to iCloud, which can back up an iPhone call history for months with information like phone number, time of call, call duration, missed and ignored calls, and more. iCloud backup can’t be easily accessed without a third party application. Many such apps can easily retrieve your call history from iCloud, such as PhoneRescue, iSkySoft Data Recovery, Aissesoft FoneLab, etc.
- 1Download the PhoneRescue- iOS Data Recovery on your windows or Macbook and install it.
- 2Plugin your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable and then Launch the PhoneRescue software.
- 3On the PhoneRescue homepage, click on the "Recover from iCloud" and then the bottom's blue arrow.
- 4Log into your iCloud account.
- 5After logging in, select the desired recent calls, and click download. After checking the “Call History” the only option, click OK to download.
- 6Click the next button and check “only list deleted”, then select the call log to be restored.
Internet Service Provider
Another means of seeing call history on iPhone would be directly from your Internet Service Provider or Cellular Carriers. Cellular carriers Such as AT&T or Verizon can give you access to your call history from their websites accounts linked to your phone. You can get up to 18 months or more call logs from most cellular carriers on their website.
How to view other's iPhone device call log?
Apart from investigating or being a snoop, there are several reasons to want to view others' call logs. Before thinking about third party apps, you can view the iPhone call history of two different iPhone if they share the same Apple ID.
How to view other's iPhone device call log with mSpy?
Spying is no doubt a clear violation of someone else's privacy, but it might sometimes be unavoidable and probably necessary. mSpy is one of the top third-party apps that can be used to view iPhone call history and track another iPhone.
It has a straightforward and user-friendly interface both on the web and phone applications. The mSpy app has several other features other than just spy and view iPhone call history. Some of its other features include:
- To explore and discover internet history on the target iPhone
- It can also be used to check the location of the phone being spied on via GPS tracking
- It can also track WhatsApp messages and emails either they were sent, received, or even deleted
- It can not only view iPhone call history; it can also access all contacts list with detailed information on each contact.
Several other apps give details on how to see call history on iPhone, but mSpy leaps at them because
- It does not require the installation of any app on the target phone for it to work effectively.
- It also does not require you to jailbreak either of the phones, which could void your warranty. Just install the app (for Android) or login(for iPhone) to the website, and you are good to go.
Below are the steps to follow to spy or view the iPhone call history of another device:
- 1First, you have to create an account either on the mSpy app or on the website at mspy.com.
- 2Now you have to enter the details of the iPhone you wish to spy on after logging into your mSpy account.
- 3You will then be taken to a new page where a setup wizard will guide you through the process of spying on another iPhone device by filling in information like the name of the device user, Operating System of the phone, and so on.
- 4After that, you need to enter your iCloud account details, then verify them.
- 5After the setup, the call logs and other monitored data would be synchronized and pushed to the mSpy app as long as the device is connected to the internet.
I believe you can now see that viewing call history on an iPhone device or from an iCloud account is not as difficult as it seems. Just follow the process given in the article to access all those iPhone call history data.
Reminders: All apps or tools introduced in this article shall be for legal use only. Please follow the Terms & Use and End User License Agreement (EULA) before trying any of them. Users should bear any consequences of improper use.