How to Track Internet History on Cell Phone
Do you ever find yourself wondering about what others might be searching on the web? In this article, learn how to track internet history on a cell phone.
Want to keep track of which your children visit websites? Want to know why your spouse is spending hours on the web? Do you want to ensure that your employees are not visiting work-related content on the office browser? If yes, then here are ways that tell you how to track internet history on the cell phone.
Internet history or browser history are the same things and can be tracked easily using spyware, smartphone hacking programs, software, and online tools. With such tools, you can find out which website was visited using the browser and at what time. Internet history gives you details about hourly/daily/weekly/monthly browsing patterns.
Read on to know more about tracking internet history on a cell phone used by others or yourself.
How to track the internet history on your phone?
Tracking internet history on your phone can help you evaluate your time on the internet, visiting web pages, and help you find a useful link that you opened in the past.
If you want to know how to track internet history on the cell phone that belongs to you, you need to keep in mind two things: whether you are using Android or iPhone and browser.
If you’re using “Chrome” browser on Android or iPhone:
- 1Open the Chrome App and click on the three dots on the Chrome browser's top right corner.
- 2Then click “History”, and you will get a list of all the pages visited on Chrome starting from the most recently visited website link.
If you’re using “Safari” browser on iPhone:
- 1Open the Safari app by tapping on its icon at the Home Screen and then click on the book-shaped icon at the bottom.
- 2Then visit the clock-shaped icon at the top. This icon is to view all websites opened on the iPhone to list all the viewed/opened web links on Safari.
How to track the internet history on another`s a cell phone?
Do you know about mSpy? It is the most reliable smartphone spy tool that helps you figure out how to track internet history on the cell phone. It can track all web activities on other people’s Android and iPhone remotely, and you will not even have to root/jailbreak the device to use mSpy.
mSpy can also track other smartphone activities such as call logs, GPS location, text messages, Social Media Apps, and much more. Its “Keylogger” feature can also help you save keys pressed on the target Android or iPhone to crack passwords and passcodes.
mSpy has a simple three-step procedure that includes Creating an account> Activating mSpy on Target Device> Start Tracking Internet History.
To learn how to track internet history on a cell phone without letting the target Android/iPhone user know anything about it, follow the simple steps given below:
- 1First and foremost, make a Premium account with mSpy by visiting its official website at https://www.mspy.com/ and clicking on “Sign Up” to purchase its Premium Version.
- 2Once you sign up, mSpy will send you an e-mail on your ID to launch the set-up wizard, use your Dashboard and install mSpy on Target device.
- 3While setting up mSpy, you will be required to feed in essential data about the target Android/iPhone whose internet history needs to be tracked.
- 4If you wish to know how to track internet history on a cell phone which is running on the Android platform, visit its “Settings” >“Lock screen and security” >“Unknown Sources”>“Ok” on the target Android device so that you can download mSpy App on it easily.
- 5In this step, enter mspy.com and follow the instruction to download and install the mSpy app on the target Android device. You can view the downloaded file at “Notifications” or at “Downloads”.
- 6Now login on the mSpy App on the target Android device with your account details created earlier. Click Sign In> Grant> Allow facilitating the monitoring process.
- 7The mSpy App icon will vanish from the target Android device as soon as you start controlling the Control Panel device by clicking on “Start Monitoring”.
- 8If you want to know how to track internet history on the cell phone (iPhone):
- Create a mSpy account by signing up and start setting it up to access your control panel.
- As soon as you feed in details about the target iPhone, click “Next”.
- Make sure iCloud backup and iCloud syncing are turned on on the target iPhone.
- Following this, feed in the iCloud details of the target iPhone and click “Verify”.
- 9Finally, log in to your Dashboard/Control Panel by signing in using the details sent to you by mail.
- 10Visit the “Browser History” section and start tracking internet history on Android smartphone or iPhone. mSpy will list all web activities for you in chronological order.
Learning how to track internet history on cell phones is very useful for spying on others' web activities and keeping track of your kids, spouse, employees, or near and dear ones. Also, tracking internet history on your cell phone will help you analyze your browsing pattern, time spent on the web, and get access to useful websites visited in the past.
Since password crackers and spy tools are ways to track internet history, we recommend that our readers use the latter because it performs many other functions while tracking internet history on the target. Go ahead and use mSpy as it is the best smartphone spy App for the given purpose.
Bottom line, mSpy is a great way to track internet history on the cell phone and offers various other services to monitor smartphone functions. Amongst a password cracker tool and spy tool to track internet history, go ahead and use a mSpy: the best spy tool available off the web.